Saturday, October 31, 2009

Norn Iron Time

We're all here! Yes, I used an exclamation point. Deal with it.

Kat arrived on Tuesday, Reese made it on Thursday (after dealing with multiple baggage check-ins), Tommy, Curt and I showed up earlier today (no worries--neither TSA nor Interpol had to be alerted to their in-flight activities), and Jeff, after a short but I'm sure lovely stopover in Paris (seriously--the dude went to Paris on his way here!), made it in a few hours after us.

What we've learned so far:
  • Ireland is just as green as you think it's going to be
  • Guinness, in fact, tastes better here. Each of the guys, upon landing, had one ASAFP.
  • Nothing prepares you for driving through roundabouts in the left-hand lane
  • Just because you can drive a stick doesn't mean mean you can do it with your left hand
  • Energy drinks + Curt = Non-stop, Tigger-like bouncing episodes
  • Paul has an absolutely Rad-tastic house (Editor's note: Curt wrote this...)
  • Irish accents make it all better

1 comment:

  1. I'm still reading. thanks for writing. I love it! (not that it's about me)

    ReplyDelete