Reese is here and the lads should right now be en route to the airport- HOLLA!
So the team is about to begin for real (surreal or what?!) But, shocker, were trying to do something good and so the attacks by satan are beginning... and intensifying...
All prayers gratefully received- the way I look at it is that if satan is that worried that he has to try to bring us down, we must be doing something right!
Safe journeys lads, see you tomorrow!
Hey sistas! I am sensing the "uprising" and need for serious protection around y'all currently. I am praying for all kinds of wisdom, open doors, positive energy from you guys to be sensed by those who can discern both good & evil spirits...the list goes on! I'm keeping music on that reminds me of you & remembering different times of day to be praying for different activities. :D WE'VE got your back & more importantly GOD IS ON IT!!! Love you! Remember to rest.
ReplyDelete