Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 4: Today we split up; Tommy and Jeff went golfing with a gentleman from Kat's supporting church while the rest of us met up with some of Kat's girlfriends and went to visit the Folk Museum. Below are some pictures of our day at the museum.

At the Folk Museum, they have a fully functioning tea house where we stopped to grab a bite to eat for lunch. I had the Irish Stew and organic Root Beer! Mmmmm... Tasty! (Actually... I didn't really like the Root Beer, but the stew was AWESOME!
After eating, we walked outside to this BEAUTIFUL rainbow! It was not only pretty, but reminded me of God's faithfulness.
Here is one of the cottages in the rural portion of the village. As you can see... Noel is taking a moment to reflect. ;p (Ok, so I made him pose!)

From Left: Louise, Kat, Katy, Jade
The walk out of town and towards the rural village.

Curt kickin' up his heels!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are simply breathtaking, Reese! Seriously, they stir something in my soul. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete