Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

Well this is embarrassing.

I was sure I'd keep y'all better up to date than this, but umm, clearly not.

1st session Open Fire Growth Group was fantastic. God really brought a cool crew together, we all lived through the flu, colds etc. and managed to finally finish our 6 week group (which began Nov 1st) this past Monday! Yes, this is how we roll in N. Ireland. I should add that the re-run week this past Monday to finish things out was at the request of the group folks who'd missed our intended last week (which was already a bonus week- getting a sore head yet?) due to snow here.

So having come through Christmas, New Year and now looking to a new growth group session, what's happening? Well, we're planning at least 2 groups this time around- a Hard Questions group led by 2 of the dudes who did the Open Fires group (one of them is a new acquaintance for me and both are seriously cool Christian guys). We're also hopefully going to have a Hot Yoga group (Seattle-ites, are you proud? lol) and I'm SUPER excited about that. Hopefully we might have 1 or 2 other groups, but even to have 2 this time around is double what we had last time and a positive race forward in N. Ireland terms. Yes, it's safe to say that things don't catapult into action they way they do in WA... something I'm still trying to adjust to!

Please keep in touch- comments and news are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment