Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear God, this team is MAD!

So we had our first meeting for the 7 of us who're actually going this time around. We met after church at Redhook and made enough noise to make a quiet Sunday at Redhook sound like a Saturday night. On speed.

Knowing that I'm verbose and in an attempt to be succinct, I had a list of things I was planning to fly through so that folks could just chill... I was thwarted at every turn and corner by the hilarity of this group of NUTTERS! I can't begin to tell you about it except to say that my abs got a mother of a workout.

We got a lot done but we also had a TON of fun...so if you're one of the support crew joining us to cheerlead on the sidelines this time, or indeed you're just checking us out, you are in for a treat!

God answered my prayers BIG STYLE- I wanted extroverts and He didn't half deliver!! I wanted a bloke-heavy team... we have 5 blokes and 2 girls going this time- whoo hoo!

Saturday's the first big fundraiser for all the teams, so all prayers for that would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment